Tuesday 17 February 2009

Greetings!

Well hello to the vast world of blogs!

I guess the first post here is always awkward.. I'll try my best..

...

*awkward silence*

...

Ok well how about I introduce myself? Yes.
Well... I'm from the North of Ireland. A half British-half Japanese female who loves art, craftiness, down right randomness, reading, writing, creativity, simplicity, fashion, music, kittens, all things cute - and plenty of other rarities.

I've always enjoyed reading and exploring blogs. For ages now I have been meaning to start blogging myself but I always manage to put it off for a rainy day.

Today would be that day.

Not because it happens to be a rainy day, but because I happen to be couped up in bed with the flu and without much else to do. It dawned on me that now is as good a time as any to get stuck into this new adventure.

So here I am. Let me hang up my coat and take off my hat and I'll be with you in a jiffy over a nice cup of tea.

SnowFlower

No comments:

Post a Comment